Stonehedge Indoor is fully committed to keeping both our customers and employees safe as the country combats COVID-19. We have implemented the following new protocols and cleaning procedures to provide our guests with a safe, healthy, and entertaining environment during their visit.
- All Stonehedge staff will be required to complete VOSHA COVID-19 training prior to our 2020 relaunch date.
- All staff will have their temperature taken and complete a health screening questionnaire daily upon arrival at the indoor center.
- All staff members will have committed to practice social distancing, wash hands often and wear a mask while at the indoor center. All kitchen staff, including food servers and wait staff, will also wear gloves while working.
- Any staff member (1) possessing symptoms associated with COVID-19 or (2) having come in contact with someone possessing symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be sent home and must be cleared by their primary care physician before returning to work.
Guests & Vendors:
- Stonehedge will be reducing its maximum occupancy from 150 to 50 guests and temporarily discontinuing larger private parties and events. Contact Shawn to discuss the viability of any/all events.
- All guests and vendors must wear a face mask when entering/exiting the indoor center or moving about the building (inclusive of using the restroom). They may only remove their masks after being seated at their table or simulator.
- While we will continue accepting walk-in customers (both bar/grill and simulator rentals) based on building occupancy levels, we are encouraging simulator rental guests to use our online reservation system (https://stonehedgeindoorgolf.fullslate.com/) to research available simulator times and book reservations in advance. You’re also welcome to call the indoor center directly and book over the phone.
- Stonehedge will require one member of each group to supply contract tracing information (i.e. basically a contact person for the group). Customers can initiate this QR-based, online process from their cell phone or provide the information to a Stonehedge staff member for manual entry.
- Stonehedge will temporarily replace our current reusable menus with QR-based, online food and beverage menus. We will also have disposable, paper menus for customers without cell phones or QR capabilities.
- Stonehedge will be temporarily discontinuing any self-serve dining options (i.e. buffets, salad bars, continental breakfasts, etc.). All guests will need to order individually from our menu and condiments will be brought to each table on request.
Cleaning & Building Alterations:
- New signage will be posted at all Stonehedge entrances clearly indicating (1) our mask requirement, (2) our modified maximum occupancy of 50 guests, (3) the benefits of frequent handwashing, (4) the need to socially distance from other guests while inside Stonehedge (6-feet), and (5) that no one may enter the venue if they have any of the COVID and/or respiratory illness symptoms.
- All tables and seating will be positioned at least 6-feet apart for sufficient social distancing from other groups.
- While guests will be allowed to sit at the bar, members of different parties/groups will be separated from each other by a plexiglass “sneeze-guard”.
- A 15-minute window will be added to the end of each simulator reservation to provide Stonehedge staff with sufficient time to disinfect tables, seats, and shared equipment (i.e. touch-screens, computer mice, golf balls, tees, laser guns, etc.) using a handheld, electrostatic sprayer/fogger and EPA-approved, VOC-free disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building (e.g. entry/exit points, restrooms, simulator areas, bar, and point-of-sale area).
We request that everyone follow these guidelines to ensure the safety of Stonehedge guests and staff. Stonehedge Indoor thanks you for your patience, support, and, most of all, YOUR BUSINESS!
Here’s to a NORMAL 2021!!!
Stonehedge Indoor Golf is excited to bring the FIRST virtual shooting range to Vermont!
Using replica firearms, advanced laser technology and our existing 18’ simulator screens, our four (4) virtual shooting simulators provide a safe, unintimidating and entertaining experience for everyone – whether you’re someone looking for something fun to do over the weekend, a gun enthusiast interested in honing their skills, or even law enforcement personnel looking for a more cost-effective means of training. Stonehedge’s new virtual target range has you covered!
Here’s a short list of the virtual shooting games Stonehedge offers:
- Amusement-Based Shooting Galleries – Not a gun enthusiast? No worries… These shooting galleries are fun, competitive and like being in an arcade!
- Game Hunting – White-Tail Deer, Wild Boar, Ducks, and more…
- Practical Shooting Drills – 20 different shooting mazes that test decision-making and present shoot/don’t-shoot simulations to competitors.
- Steel Challenge Competitions – Yes! The same 8 courses and target layouts from the Steel Challenge competitions held worldwide
- Skills Drills – A variety of timed and/or scored drills that will help you improve reaction times, target recognition and moving target mechanic
Stonehedge Golf has been providing affordable, high-quality services to Rutland County golfers and FootGolfers for over 20 years and we are extremely pleased to bring indoor recreation fun to Rutland!
Contrary to our name, Stonehedge Indoor Golf isn’t just about golf. Everyone knows that they can escape to any one of our 38 world-famous golf courses, but did you know that we also have indoor miniature golf, a 22’ shuffleboard table, foosball and a private suite that can serve as a sophisticated, high-end company retreat or be transformed into a party lounge!
Here’s just a brief list of the events we’re ready and waiting to host in our 8,000 square foot, climate-controlled location:
Sports Event Viewing Parties
Stop in, like us on Facebook at Stonehedge Indoor Golf and follow us on Twitter at @golfStonehedge. We have a wide variety of beer and wine along with a great and growing menu! We encourage our customers to book a reservation online in advance.
Stonehedge has got you covered!